Flights from Colorado Plains Regional to Albuquerque/Sunport International
Direct private charter flights from Colorado Plains Regional Airport (AKO) in Akron, CO to Albuquerque/Sunport International Airport (ABQ) in Albuquerque, NM via Linear Air Taxi.
Total private charter airfare between Colorado Plains Regional Airport and Albuquerque/Sunport International Airport ranges from $3817 to $17978 for the specified travel dates. The total fare is the price for the entire charter plane (price per person is based on the number of passengers entered above). Flight duration ranges from 1 hour 23 minutes to 2 hours 49 minutes, depending on the aircraft.
Cessna 180K or similar
Piper Aerostar or similar
Cessna 421 or similar
Cirrus SR22 or similar
Cessna 425 Conquest I or similar
Embraer Phenom 100 or similar
Citation CJ3 or similar
Popular Direct Flights from Colorado Plains Regional
Popular Direct Flights to Albuquerque/Sunport International
- Akron, CO (AKO) to Albuquerque/Sunport International (ABQ)
- Alpine, TX (ALE) to Albuquerque/Sunport International (ABQ)
- Alamogordo, NM (ALM) to Albuquerque/Sunport International (ABQ)
- Alamosa, CO (ALS) to Albuquerque/Sunport International (ABQ)
- Amarillo, TX (AMA) to Albuquerque/Sunport International (ABQ)
The flight distance from Akron to Albuquerque is 348 miles and average flight time is 2 hours 49 minutes. If you were to drive from Akron to Albuquerque, it would take 8 hours 21 minutes to drive 418 miles.
More information about Akron (AKO)
More information about Albuquerque (ABQ)
"Loved our pilot Kurt...he was great with my 3 year old and made the experience that much more enjoyable."
LINEAR AIR CUSTOMER
Other Airports Near Colorado Plains Regional
- Sterling Municipal Airport (STK) in Sterling, 26 miles away
- Lloyd W. Carr Field/Sidney Municipal Airport (SNY) in Sidney, 57 miles away
- Limon Municipal Airport (LIC) in Limon, 58 miles away