HOW LINEAR AIR WORKS
FLYING PRIVATE HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER OR MORE CONVENIENT
1. Fly on your schedule, without the hassles:
- Book instantly: there’s no wait for quotes, membership fees or upfront costs. The price you see is what you’ll pay.
- Avoid the crowds and long lines at airports.
- Arrive minutes before your flight and drive right up to a private terminal.
2. Choose your most convenient airports:
- We fly to secondary and smaller airports, which gives you more choices.
- Select the airports closest to where you’re leaving from and want to go.
- You don’t have to go to a major hub to get on another flight to your destination.
- Say goodbye to transfer flights and multi-leg trips.
3. Be more productive and save time:
- No more having to get to the airport hours before takeoff.
- Bypass crowded terminals and long lines, and use FBO’s instead.
- Save hours of travel time to do what’s important.
- Spread out and work quietly with no annoying seatmates.
How Linear Air Works
1. FIND YOUR FLIGHT & PICK YOUR DESTINATION
Fly private and choose exactly which airports will be most convenient for your travel.
For travel in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, the Caribbean and Europe, simply enter your departure and destination locations, and select departure date (return date is optional). Then select number of travelers.
If you’re not sure which airports are nearby, their names, or three-letter IATA Codes (like BOS for Boston-Logan), then enter the city names in the From and To fields. You can also use ZIP codes for U.S. locations.
Air taxis fly to 10x more airports than airlines. Your search will help you find the closest one to you! Fly private and choose exactly which airports will be most convenient for your travel.
To learn more, check out our essential guide to renting private jets.
2. CHOOSE YOUR PRIVATE PLANE
We offer a choice of plane classes for 3 to 15 passengers, from short-hop air taxis and turbo-props, to long range jets.
Plane options shown depend on trip length and number of passengers, and are priced accordingly (including all taxes and fees).
Choose the best plane for your flight and lock in the price. There’s no waiting for a quote or membership needed!
3. BOOK & CONFIRM YOUR FLIGHT
Finalize your desired airports, dates, and departure times. Add passenger names, weights and luggage requirements.
Provide payment information to reserve and book your trip. We will confirm your trip within a few hours!
Try Linear Air Today!
Have More Questions about how Linear Air Works?
Have more questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions
For help with booking, simply call 1-877-2-LINEAR
"We had some difficulty refueling, and a bit of weather set us back, but our Pilot pushed on, and she got us to our destination. The plane was lovely, and the flight was smooth. Thank you so much! We will definately fly with you again. "
"We were headed up to visit my parents in a nursing home and very concerned about limiting our potential COVID exposure. Beautiful plane, great pilot, outstanding service."
"Rich was a very professional and friendly pilot. I love your website's transparency of costs - such a breath of fresh air after talking with multiple brokers and always feeling like I'm getting price gouged. Thank you"