CHARTER FLIGHTS MADE EASY:
PRIVATE JETS, PLANES & AIR TAXI FLIGHTS
Linear Air is reinventing charter flights. We make air travel easier by flying on your schedule with the private jets or planes you choose. You’ll have a better air charter service experience than with charter brokers and companies because there’s no wait for quotes and no jet cards or memberships needed. Plus, all costs are included in our charter pricing instead of paying by the flight hour. See why flying private is better and say goodbye to flying commercial.
Private Charter Flights Are More Convenient and Save You Time:
- Fly where and when you want – you’re not tied to airline schedules anymore and can go where you want across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Caribbean and Europe.
- You pick the airports closest to your destination – more airports means no more connecting flights or transfers, so you can find the private flights near you.
- Use private terminals – there’s no need to arrive at crowded airports hours before your private or semi private flights and deal with long lines with private aviation, because you’ll use private terminals.
- Pick the private aircraft to fit your needs, from prop-powered air taxis and turboprops, to light jets,
midsize ones, or heavy business jets.
- Enjoy privacy and comfort in a luxurious cabin interior – when chartering a jet or plane, you have the whole plane to yourself.
- Increased productivity when using your flight time to work or talk without distractions or just relax.
- A more convenient, flexible and cost-effective alternative to commercial first and business class flights or if you buy a seat on a private jet.
How to Charter Private Flights with Linear Air
1. FIND YOUR AIRPORTS
Simply enter your private flight search above for airports and destinations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, the Caribbean and Europe. For more help on booking a charter flight, please see How It Works. Private flights and air taxis fly to 10x more airports than airlines. Your search will help you find the closest one to you!
2. SELECT YOUR PLANE
Once you’ve searched above, select your flight. Choose your private plane type: luxury jet, business-class turbo-prop, or affordable air taxi: based on number of seats, speed, and non-stop range. And the entire plane is yours!
If you’re new to flying private, check out our essential guide to renting private jets.
3. SHARE SEATS & SAVE
Share extra seats and receive credit for future plane or jet rental. Simply enter your flight search above, select your flight, continue your purchase, and, as you enter your Billing Address, simply check “I would like to share my extra seat!”
Popular Routes for Private Flights
- New York to Miami
- Tampa to Miami
- Houston to Dallas
- New York to Chicago
- Dallas to Austin
- Boston to Martha’s Vineyard
- Orlando to Key West
- Albany to Orlando
- Atlanta to Memphis
- Atlanta to Savannah
- Austin to Houston
- Denver to Bozeman
- Denver to Durango
- Fort Lauderdale to Key West
- Miami to Tallahassee
- New York to Nantucket
- New York to West Palm Beach
- Lubbock to Dallas
- Los Angeles to Miami
- Chattanooga to Orlando
- Denver to Albuquerque
- Tampa to Key West
- Houston to Washington D.C.
- New York to Los Angeles
- San Francisco to Las Vegas
- Boise to Spokane
- Boston to Nantucket
- Midland to Houston
- Orange County to San Francisco
- Los Angeles to Las Vegas
- New York to Washington D.C.
- Tampa to Tallahassee
- Orange County to Las Vegas
- Austin to Lubbock
Popular Destinations for Private Flights
"Vlad was very professional and courteous."
"We had some difficulty refueling, and a bit of weather set us back, but our Pilot pushed on, and she got us to our destination. The plane was lovely, and the flight was smooth. Thank you so much! We will definately fly with you again. "
"Well done. My customer whom we set up the flight for said the trip was great. "