Private Flights from Shelbyville Municipal/Bomar Field to Albert J Ellis
Direct private charter flights from Shelbyville Municipal/Bomar Field Airport (SYI) in Shelbyville, TN to Albert J Ellis Airport (OAJ) in Jacksonville, NC via Linear Air Taxi.
Total private charter airfare between Shelbyville Municipal/Bomar Field Airport and Albert J Ellis Airport ranges from $6267 to $25906 for the specified travel dates. The total fare is the price for the entire charter plane (price per person is based on the number of passengers entered above). Flight duration ranges from 1 hour 32 minutes to 4 hours 12 minutes, depending on the aircraft.
Cessna 172 or similar
Cirrus SR22 or similar
Piper Saratoga or similar
Cessna 414A or similar
Phenom 100 or similar
Beechcraft King Air 350IC or similar
Beechjet 400A or similar
Hawker 800XP or similar
Call 877-2-LINEAR for assistance
Popular Direct Flights from Shelbyville Municipal/Bomar Field
- Shelbyville Municipal/Bomar Field (SYI) to Apalachicola, FL (AAF)
- Shelbyville Municipal/Bomar Field (SYI) to Allentown, PA (ABE)
- Shelbyville Municipal/Bomar Field (SYI) to Abilene, TX (ABI)
- Shelbyville Municipal/Bomar Field (SYI) to Albuquerque, NM (ABQ)
- Shelbyville Municipal/Bomar Field (SYI) to Aberdeen, SD (ABR)
The flight distance from Shelbyville to Jacksonville is 435 miles and average flight time is 4 hours 12 minutes. If you were to drive from Shelbyville to Jacksonville, it would take 12 hours 1 minute to drive 601 miles.
More information about Shelbyville (SYI)
More information about Jacksonville (OAJ)
"Marc was fantastic. Flight was very reasonably priced. The flight itself was smooth!"
LINEAR AIR CUSTOMER
Other Airports Near Shelbyville Municipal/Bomar Field
- Tullahoma Regional/William Northern Field Airport (THA) in Tullahoma, 14 miles away
- Smyrna Airport (MQY) in Smyrna, 27 miles away
- Warren County Memorial Airport (RNC) in McMinnville, 30 miles away
Other Airports Near Albert J Ellis
- Kenansville/Duplin County Airport (KDPL) in Kenansville, 21 miles away
- Kinston Regional Jetport Stallings Field Airport (ISO) in Kinston, 30 miles away
- Coastal Carolina Regional Airport (EWN) in New Bern, 32 miles away