Flights from Colorado Plains Regional to Green River Municipal
Direct flights from Colorado Plains Regional Airport (AKO) in Akron, CO to Green River Municipal Airport (RVR) in Green River, UT via air taxi
Total airfare between Colorado Plains Regional Airport and Green River Municipal Airport ranges from $3936 to $16385 for the specified travel dates. The total fare is the price for the entire plane (price per person is based on the number of passengers entered above). Flight duration ranges from 1 hour 20 minutes to 2 hours 41 minutes, depending on the aircraft.
Cessna 180K or similar
Beechcraft Baron or similar
Cirrus SR22 or similar
Cessna 421 or similar
Beechcraft King Air 200 or similar
Embraer Phenom 100 or similar
Cessna CitationJet or similar
Popular Direct Flights from Colorado Plains Regional
The flight distance from Akron to Green River is 332 miles and average flight time is 2 hours 41 minutes. If you were to drive from Akron to Green River, it would take 7 hours 57 minutes to drive 398 miles.
More information about Akron (AKO)
More information about Green River (RVR)
"Booking was very easy and convenient. When I called for some additional information I had all of my questions answered asap. Last, our pilot Bo Riley was above and beyond exceptional, so professional and so passionate about the trip. Loved it. We'll be back!"
LINEAR AIR CUSTOMER
Other Airports Near Colorado Plains Regional
- Sterling Municipal Airport (STK) in Sterling, 26 miles away
- Lloyd W. Carr Field/Sidney Municipal Airport (SNY) in Sidney, 57 miles away
- Limon Municipal Airport (LIC) in Limon, 58 miles away
Other Airports Near Green River Municipal
- Canyonlands Field Airport (CNY) in Moab, 25 miles away
- Hanksville Airport (HVE) in Hanksville, 40 miles away
- Carbon County Regional/Buck Davis Field Airport (PUC) in Price, 46 miles away