Flights from Ithaca Tompkins Regional to Arnold Palmer Regional
Direct private charter flights from Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport (ITH) in Ithaca, NY to Arnold Palmer Regional Airport (LBE) in Latrobe, PA via Linear Air Taxi.
Total private charter airfare between Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport and Arnold Palmer Regional Airport ranges from $2810 to $14692 for the specified travel dates. The total fare is the price for the entire charter plane (price per person is based on the number of passengers entered above). Flight duration ranges from 59 minutes to 1 hour 42 minutes, depending on the aircraft.
Cessna 172N or similar
Piper Cherokee Six or similar
Piper Chieftain or similar
Cirrus SR-22 or similar
Beechcraft King Air C90 or similar
Embraer Phenom 100 or similar
Cessna CitationJet or similar
Popular Direct Flights from Ithaca Tompkins Regional
The flight distance from Ithaca to Latrobe is 188 miles and average flight time is 1 hour 42 minutes. If you were to drive from Ithaca to Latrobe, it would take 4 hours 31 minutes to drive 226 miles.
More information about Ithaca (ITH)
More information about Latrobe (LBE)
"Nate was a terrific pilot - he was polite, prompt, responsive, and gave us a very smooth flight. Thank you."
LINEAR AIR CUSTOMER
Other Airports Near Ithaca Tompkins Regional
- Cortland County-Chase Field Airport (CTX) in Cortland, 12 miles away
- Greater Binghamton Edwin A Link Field Airport (BGM) in Binghamton, 27 miles away
- Elmira/Corning Regional Airport (ELM) in Elmira, 28 miles away
Other Airports Near Arnold Palmer Regional
- Allegheny County Airport (AGC) in Pittsburgh, 24 miles away
- Indiana County/Jimmy Stewart Field Airport (IDI) in Indiana, 26 miles away
- John Murtha Johnstown/Cambria County Airport (JST) in Johnstown, 26 miles away