Flights from Waco Regional to Northwest Arkansas Regional
Direct private charter flights from Waco Regional Airport (ACT) in Waco, TX to Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA) in Fayetteville/Springdale, AR via Linear Air Taxi.
Total private charter airfare between Waco Regional Airport and Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport ranges from $5243 to $27195 for the specified travel dates. The total fare is the price for the entire charter plane (price per person is based on the number of passengers entered above). Flight duration ranges from 1 hour 12 minutes to 3 hours 4 minutes, depending on the aircraft.
Piper PA-46 Malibu or similar
Cessna 177 Cardinal or similar
Cirrus SR-22 or similar
Piper Chieftain or similar
Cessna 425 Conquest I or similar
Cessna Citation Mustang or similar
Learjet 35 or similar
Hawker 800 or similar
Challenger 604 or similar
Popular Direct Flights to Northwest Arkansas Regional
The flight distance from Waco to Fayetteville/Springdale is 316 miles and average flight time is 2 hours 21 minutes. If you were to drive from Waco to Fayetteville/Springdale, it would take 7 hours 34 minutes to drive 379 miles.
More information about Waco (ACT)
More information about Fayetteville/Springdale (XNA)
"Great flight. You guys are really making charter affordable and awesome"
LINEAR AIR CUSTOMER
Other Airports Near Waco Regional
- Waco Texas State Techical College Airport (CNW) in Waco, 8 miles away
- Draughon Miller Central Texas Regional Airport (TPL) in Temple, 29 miles away
- Skylark Field Killeen Airport (ILE) in Killeen, 39 miles away
Other Airports Near Northwest Arkansas Regional
- Smith Field/Siloam Springs Municipal Airport (SLG) in Siloam Springs, 10 miles away
- Springdale Municipal Airport (SPZ) in Springdale, 11 miles away
- Rogers Executive/Carter Field Airport (ROG) in Rogers, 11 miles away