Flights from St Clair County to Apalachicola Regional
Direct flights from St Clair County Airport (PLR) in Pell City, AL to Apalachicola Regional Airport (AAF) in Apalachicola, FL via air taxi
Total airfare between St Clair County Airport and Apalachicola Regional Airport ranges from $3836 to $13911 for the specified travel dates. The total fare is the price for the entire plane (price per person is based on the number of passengers entered above). Flight duration ranges from 1 hour 4 minutes to 2 hours 7 minutes, depending on the aircraft.
Cessna 172 or similar
Beechcraft Baron 58TC or similar
Cirrus SR-22T or similar
Piper Navajo or similar
Beechcraft King Air 350 or similar
Eclipse 500 or similar
Cessna CitationJet CJ3 or similar
The flight distance from Pell City to Apalachicola is 238 miles and average flight time is 2 hours 7 minutes. If you were to drive from Pell City to Apalachicola, it would take 5 hours 43 minutes to drive 286 miles.
More information about Pell City (PLR)
More information about Apalachicola (AAF)
"Joe, our pilot, was very professional, enjoyable to talk to, and gave us great confidence."
LINEAR AIR CUSTOMER
Other Airports Near St Clair County
- Talladega Municipal Airport (ASN) in Talladega, 10 miles away
- Anniston Regional Airport (ANB) in Anniston, 20 miles away
- Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport (BHM) in Birmingham, 25 miles away
Other Airports Near Apalachicola Regional
- Tallahassee International Airport (TLH) in Tallahassee, 53 miles away
- Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP) in Panama City, 55 miles away