If you're still finding it difficult to gear up for Valentine's Day due to all the snowstorms, think outside the box this year and let Linear Air do the work.
Book an adventure via an Air Taxi to one of these romantic New England getaways. Just like that, your plans will be in place and you'll create some warmth to compensate for all the snow and cold outside!
Fly up for a couple hours just for dinner or stay for the whole weekend. It’s easy, it’s memorable… and it’s so romantic!
Happy Valentine’s Day from Linear Air
1. Southern Vermont - Enjoy the scenic beauty of the Green Mountain National Forest which offers incredible outdoor activities. Or luxuriate indoors at a quaint historic inn or gingerbread Victorian.
2. Wiscasset, Maine- Nicknamed the prettiest town in Maine, it’s worth a visit this winter when the picturesque streets are quiet and you can enjoy a steaming bowl of real New England clam chowder. Of course, there are many other gorgeous Maine towns you might consider as well.
3. Beacon Hill - One of the more historic neighborhoods of Boston, Beacon Hill features some of the area’s most romantic B&Bs and restaurants. Don’t miss the brick sidewalks of lovely Charles Street that lead to some of the city’s best antique shopping as well as trendy boutiques.
4. Martha’s Vineyard- A best kept secret, “the Vineyard” in the off season is an absolute delight. Check out the charming inns and colonial history of Edgartown.
5. Newport, Rhode Island - While Newport isbest known for its extravagant oceanside manors, it also has its share of more quaint B&Bs. If you enjoy wine you can even take in the Newport Vineyards Winterfest that takes place Valentine’s Day weekend this year.
For more inspiration check out these top-rated Cozy Inns of New England and make your next Valentine’s Day one to remember.
All flights are operated by U.S. 14 CFR Part 135 air carriers ("operators"), the names of which are disclosed to our customers prior to booking travel. Operators providing service for Air Taxi Service and Support LLC d/b/a Linear Air (ATSS) bookings must meet standards set forth by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and by ATSS. ATSS does not manage or operate aircraft on behalf of our customers, and is not itself an operator, and is a subsidiary of AirDialog LLC, a Direct Air Carrier operating under FAA certificate number L41A034L.