These resources are in support of the press release:
- Service departs daily from Boston's premier executive airport, Hanscom Field (BED) at 7:15am and returns at 6:10pm from White Plains/Westchester County Airport (HPN).
- Hanscom Field is less than fifteen miles from downtown Boston, approximately twelve miles from the biotech center at Kendall Square in Cambridge, and is located on Rt. 128/I-95, the high-tech center of New England.
Fares are for same-day roundtrips: $775.00 BED-HPN-BED. Flying to Logan Airport, and metro NYC airports is also possible for slightly higher fares, costs increase due to higher landing fees typical of large airline airports.
Passengers can chose from on-field rental cars, taxicabs, black cars and public transit options at both Hanscom Field and at Logan Airport.
- All flights are conducted in Cirrus SR22 aircraft, a state-of-the art air taxi featuring the latest avionics, roomy seating in executive leather interiors, and advanced safety systems. See the aircraft page for details.
Passengers can search for flights at fly.linearair.com/routes, as well as kayak.com or hipmunk.com
Bill Herp, the CEO of Linear Air, noted “Hanscom Field in Bedford is a big part of what makes this one of the easiest and most efficient ways to travel by air. Passengers can show up here, avoiding the long delays of Logan, and fly directly to where they are going. Plus, the software platform we’ve created makes it easy for travelers to book their trips online through Kayak.com, Hipmunk.com, or LinearAir.com, ensuring that buying these new flights … is as simple as booking any other flight.”
Hopscotch Air CEO Andrew Schmertz, “We offer hassle-free travel to White Plains, which is minutes away from some of the biggest businesses in both Westchester and Connecticut and an easy car or train ride away from Manhattan. No long airport lines, no delays, and no crowded airline terminals.”
About Linear Air
Based in Bedford, Massachusetts, Linear Air is a pioneering innovator of air taxi services, connecting the traveling public with select operators of air taxi aircraft via our proprietary software platform. Linear Air offers business and leisure travelers access to more than 5,000 airports in North America that are conveniently located just minutes from anywhere, using the most advanced and comfortable air taxi aircraft available. With a nine-year history of leadership in the air taxi travel segment, Linear Air is proving that air taxi can provide the benefits of traditional jet charter, but without the extravagant prices. For more information, please visit www.linearair.com, call +1-877-2-LINEAR (+1-877-254-6327) or email email@example.com.
About Hopscotch Air, Inc.
Hopscotch Air, a transformative FAA-certified air taxi service, delivers private aviation at affordable prices. Hopscotch Air offers its air taxi service through efficient, technologically-advanced Cirrus SR-22 aircraft. Designed to provide an alternative to regional airline service and driving, Hopscotch Air currently serves hundreds of lightly used airports throughout the northeast and Canada from its base airports in Long Island, Westchester, Boston and Stowe. For more information about Hopscotch Air, call +1-877-255-2HOP (+1-877-255-2467) or visit our website at www.flyhopscotch.com.
- Download B-roll video footage for use online or via broadcast - HD MP4 70MB
- Hi-res Linear Air logo - PDF
- Linear Air founding story
- Hopscotch Air About Us
- Images of the Cirrus SR22 aircraft, click image and download for hi-res: