Flights from St Clair County to Sullivan County
Direct flights from St Clair County Airport (PLR) in Pell City, AL to Sullivan County Airport (SIV) in Sullivan, IN via air taxi
Total airfare between St Clair County Airport and Sullivan County Airport ranges from $2708 to $14217 for the specified travel dates. The total fare is the price for the entire plane (price per person is based on the number of passengers entered above). Flight duration ranges from 1 hour 21 minutes to 2 hours 44 minutes, depending on the aircraft.
Cessna 182 or similar
Beechcraft Baron 58TC or similar
Cessna TTX T240 or similar
Cessna 421 or similar
Beechcraft King Air 350 or similar
Eclipse 500 or similar
Cessna CitationJet CJ3 or similar
The flight distance from Pell City to Sullivan is 338 miles and average flight time is 2 hours 44 minutes. If you were to drive from Pell City to Sullivan, it would take 8 hours 7 minutes to drive 406 miles.
More information about Pell City (PLR)
More information about Sullivan (SIV)
"as usual, all was easy and smooth. nancy and mike, as well as your entire team, always do an excellent job."
LINEAR AIR CUSTOMER
Other Airports Near St Clair County
- Talladega Municipal Airport (ASN) in Talladega, 10 miles away
- Anniston Regional Airport (ANB) in Anniston, 20 miles away
- Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport (BHM) in Birmingham, 25 miles away
Other Airports Near Sullivan County
- Terre Haute International/Hulman Field Airport (HUF) in Terre Haute, 21 miles away
- Lawrenceville-Vincennes International Airport (LWV) in Lawrenceville, 22 miles away