Flights from St Clair County to Hartsville Regional
Direct flights from St Clair County Airport (PLR) in Pell City, AL to Hartsville Regional Airport (HVS) in Hartsville, SC via air taxi
Total airfare between St Clair County Airport and Hartsville Regional Airport ranges from $3259 to $14325 for the specified travel dates. The total fare is the price for the entire plane (price per person is based on the number of passengers entered above). Flight duration ranges from 1 hour 17 minutes to 3 hours, depending on the aircraft.
Cessna Skyhawk 172R or similar
Piper PA-32 or similar
Cessna TTX T240 or similar
Piper Navajo or similar
Beechcraft King Air 350 or similar
Eclipse 500 or similar
Citation CJ3 or similar
The flight distance from Pell City to Hartsville is 309 miles and average flight time is 3 hours. If you were to drive from Pell City to Hartsville, it would take 7 hours 25 minutes to drive 371 miles.
More information about Pell City (PLR)
More information about Hartsville (HVS)
"Flight was great, thank you for making it work on a busy weekend. will use in future."
LINEAR AIR CUSTOMER
Other Airports Near St Clair County
- Talladega Municipal Airport (ASN) in Talladega, 10 miles away
- Anniston Regional Airport (ANB) in Anniston, 20 miles away
- Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport (BHM) in Birmingham, 25 miles away
Other Airports Near Hartsville Regional
- Cheraw Municipal/Lynch Bellinger Field Airport (HCW) in Cheraw, 20 miles away
- Marlboro County Jetport - H.E. Avent Field Airport (BTN) in Bennettsville, 23 miles away
- Woodward Field Airport (CDN) in Camden, 23 miles away