Flights from St Clair County to Greenville Downtown
Direct flights from St Clair County Airport (PLR) in Pell City, AL to Greenville Downtown Airport (GMU) in Greenville, SC via air taxi
Total airfare between St Clair County Airport and Greenville Downtown Airport ranges from $3592 to $13302 for the specified travel dates. The total fare is the price for the entire plane (price per person is based on the number of passengers entered above). Flight duration ranges from 59 minutes to 1 hour 52 minutes, depending on the aircraft.
Cessna 172 or similar
Beechcraft Baron 58TC or similar
Cirrus SR22 or similar
Piper Navajo or similar
Beechcraft King Air 350 or similar
Eclipse 500 or similar
Cessna CitationJet CJ3 or similar
The flight distance from Pell City to Greenville is 208 miles and average flight time is 1 hour 52 minutes. If you were to drive from Pell City to Greenville, it would take 5 hours to drive 250 miles.
More information about Pell City (PLR)
More information about Greenville (GMU)
"Loved our pilot, he was wonderful!!"
LINEAR AIR CUSTOMER
Other Airports Near St Clair County
- Talladega Municipal Airport (ASN) in Talladega, 10 miles away
- Anniston Regional Airport (ANB) in Anniston, 20 miles away
- Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport (BHM) in Birmingham, 25 miles away
Other Airports Near Greenville Downtown
- Donaldson Field Airport (GDC) in Greenville, 6 miles away
- Greenville Spartanburg International Airport (GSP) in Greer, 7 miles away
- Pickens County Airport (LQK) in Pickens, 18 miles away