Flights from St Clair County to Gainesville Regional
Direct flights from St Clair County Airport (PLR) in Pell City, AL to Gainesville Regional Airport (GNV) in Gainesville, FL via air taxi
Total airfare between St Clair County Airport and Gainesville Regional Airport ranges from $4545 to $15495 for the specified travel dates. The total fare is the price for the entire plane (price per person is based on the number of passengers entered above). Flight duration ranges from 1 hour 17 minutes to 2 hours 16 minutes, depending on the aircraft.
Beechcraft Duchess or similar
Cessna 310 or similar
Cirrus SR22 or similar
Piper Navajo or similar
Beechcraft King Air 350 or similar
Eclipse 500 or similar
Cessna CitationJet CJ3 or similar
The flight distance from Pell City to Gainesville is 308 miles and average flight time is 2 hours 16 minutes. If you were to drive from Pell City to Gainesville, it would take 7 hours 24 minutes to drive 370 miles.
More information about Pell City (PLR)
More information about Gainesville (GNV)
"Great flight. You guys are really making charter affordable and awesome"
LINEAR AIR CUSTOMER
Other Airports Near St Clair County
- Talladega Municipal Airport (ASN) in Talladega, 10 miles away
- Anniston Regional Airport (ANB) in Anniston, 20 miles away
- Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport (BHM) in Birmingham, 25 miles away
Other Airports Near Gainesville Regional
- Ocala International Jim Taylor Field Airport (OCF) in Ocala, 31 miles away
- Cecil Field Airport (VQQ) in Jacksonville, 38 miles away
- Cross City Airport (CTY) in Cross City, 44 miles away