Flights from St Clair County to Cincinnati Municipal Lunken
Direct flights from St Clair County Airport (PLR) in Pell City, AL to Cincinnati Municipal Lunken Airport (LUK) in Cincinnati, OH via air taxi
Total airfare between St Clair County Airport and Cincinnati Municipal Lunken Airport ranges from $2741 to $14325 for the specified travel dates. The total fare is the price for the entire plane (price per person is based on the number of passengers entered above). Flight duration ranges from 1 hour 22 minutes to 2 hours 47 minutes, depending on the aircraft.
Cessna 182 or similar
Beechcraft Baron 58TC or similar
Cirrus SR22 Turbo or similar
Cessna 421 or similar
Beechcraft King Air 350 or similar
Eclipse 500 or similar
Cessna CitationJet CJ3 or similar
Popular Direct Flights to Cincinnati Municipal Lunken
The flight distance from Pell City to Cincinnati is 344 miles and average flight time is 2 hours 47 minutes. If you were to drive from Pell City to Cincinnati, it would take 8 hours 15 minutes to drive 413 miles.
More information about Pell City (PLR)
More information about Cincinnati (LUK)
"This was my first time booking an air taxi. The process was smooth, communication excellent, and the flights were carried out with the utmost of professionalism. Overall great value for the money spent."
LINEAR AIR CUSTOMER
Other Airports Near St Clair County
- Talladega Municipal Airport (ASN) in Talladega, 10 miles away
- Anniston Regional Airport (ANB) in Anniston, 20 miles away
- Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport (BHM) in Birmingham, 25 miles away
Other Airports Near Cincinnati Municipal Lunken
- Cincinnati Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) in Cincinnati, 12 miles away
- Butler County Regional-Hogan Field Airport (HAO) in Hamilton, 16 miles away
- Middletown Regional/Hook Field Airport (MWO) in Middletown, 26 miles away