Flights from St Clair County to Asheville Regional
Direct flights from St Clair County Airport (PLR) in Pell City, AL to Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) in Asheville, NC via air taxi
Total airfare between St Clair County Airport and Asheville Regional Airport ranges from $3640 to $13423 for the specified travel dates. The total fare is the price for the entire plane (price per person is based on the number of passengers entered above). Flight duration ranges from 1 hour to 1 hour 55 minutes, depending on the aircraft.
Cessna 172 or similar
Cessna 310 or similar
Cirrus SR22 or similar
Piper Navajo or similar
Beechcraft King Air 350 or similar
Eclipse 500 or similar
Cessna CitationJet CJ3 or similar
The flight distance from Pell City to Asheville is 215 miles and average flight time is 1 hour 55 minutes. If you were to drive from Pell City to Asheville, it would take 5 hours 9 minutes to drive 258 miles.
More information about Pell City (PLR)
More information about Asheville (AVL)
"The best of the best! So lucky to have you = )"
LINEAR AIR CUSTOMER
Other Airports Near St Clair County
- Talladega Municipal Airport (ASN) in Talladega, 10 miles away
- Anniston Regional Airport (ANB) in Anniston, 20 miles away
- Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport (BHM) in Birmingham, 25 miles away
Other Airports Near Asheville Regional
- Greenville Spartanburg International Airport (GSP) in Greer, 36 miles away
- Greenville Downtown Airport (GMU) in Greenville, 37 miles away
- Pickens County Airport (LQK) in Pickens, 38 miles away