Flights from Pryor Field Regional to Decatur County Industrial Air Park
Direct flights from Pryor Field Regional Airport (DCU) in Decatur, AL to Decatur County Industrial Air Park Airport (BGE) in Bainbridge, GA via air taxi
Total airfare between Pryor Field Regional Airport and Decatur County Industrial Air Park Airport ranges from $4096 to $14885 for the specified travel dates. The total fare is the price for the entire plane (price per person is based on the number of passengers entered above). Flight duration ranges from 1 hour 8 minutes to 2 hours 27 minutes, depending on the aircraft.
Cessna Skyhawk 172R or similar
Cessna 303 or similar
Cirrus SR22 or similar
Piper Navajo or similar
Beechcraft King Air 90 or similar
Eclipse 500 or similar
Citation CJ3 or similar
Popular Direct Flights to Decatur County Industrial Air Park
- Apalachicola, FL (AAF) to Decatur County Industrial Air Park (BGE)
- Albany, GA (ABY) to Decatur County Industrial Air Park (BGE)
- Andrews, SC (ADR) to Decatur County Industrial Air Park (BGE)
- Augusta, GA (AGS) to Decatur County Industrial Air Park (BGE)
- Athens, GA (AHN) to Decatur County Industrial Air Park (BGE)
The flight distance from Decatur to Bainbridge is 250 miles and average flight time is 2 hours 27 minutes. If you were to drive from Decatur to Bainbridge, it would take 6 hours to drive 300 miles.
More information about Decatur (DCU)
More information about Bainbridge (BGE)
"Very personal in every aspect including our car being brought to aircraft . The pilots exude courtesy and incidence . We are very experienced travelers on private aircraft and have high expectations and standards . You met or exceeded them . WEJ"
LINEAR AIR CUSTOMER
Other Airports Near Pryor Field Regional
- Huntsville International/Carl T Jones Field Airport (HSV) in Huntsville, 8 miles away
- Fayetteville Municipal Airport (FYM) in Fayetteville, 31 miles away