Flights from Garrett County to Bowman Field
Direct flights from Garrett County Airport (ODM) in Oakland, MD to Bowman Field Airport (LOU) in Louisville, KY via air taxi
Total airfare between Garrett County Airport and Bowman Field Airport ranges from $3926 to $10028 for the specified travel dates. The total fare is the price for the entire plane (price per person is based on the number of passengers entered above). Flight duration ranges from 1 hour 16 minutes to 2 hours 34 minutes, depending on the aircraft.
Cessna 182 or similar
Cirrus SR22 or similar
Piper Seneca or similar
Piper Navajo or similar
Beechcraft King Air C90 or similar
Citation CJ1 or similar
The flight distance from Oakland to Louisville is 306 miles and average flight time is 2 hours 29 minutes. If you were to drive from Oakland to Louisville, it would take 7 hours 20 minutes to drive 367 miles.
More information about Oakland (ODM)
More information about Louisville (LOU)
"Joe, our pilot, was very professional, enjoyable to talk to, and gave us great confidence."
LINEAR AIR CUSTOMER
Other Airports Near Garrett County
- Greater Cumberland Regional Airport (CBE) in Cumberland, 27 miles away
- Morgantown Municipal Walter L Bill Hart Field Airport (MGW) in Morgantown, 27 miles away
- Grant County Airport (PGC) in Petersburg, 36 miles away
Other Airports Near Bowman Field
- Louisville International/Standiford Field Airport (SDF) in Louisville, 5 miles away
- Samuels Field Airport (BRY) in Bardstown, 26 miles away
- Madison Municipal Airport (MDN) in Madison, 33 miles away