Flights from Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International to St Landry Parish-Ahart Field
Direct flights from Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport (BHM) in Birmingham, AL to St Landry Parish-Ahart Field Airport (OPL) in Opelousas, LA via air taxi
Total airfare between Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport and St Landry Parish-Ahart Field Airport ranges from $4070 to $15860 for the specified travel dates. The total fare is the price for the entire plane (price per person is based on the number of passengers entered above). Flight duration ranges from 1 hour 19 minutes to 2 hours 23 minutes, depending on the aircraft.
Cessna 310 or similar
Beechcraft Duchess or similar
Cirrus SR22 or similar
Beechcraft King Air 350 or similar
Piper Navajo or similar
Embraer Phenom 100 or similar
Citation CJ3 or similar
Popular Direct Flights from Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International
- Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International (BHM) to Apalachicola, FL (AAF)
- Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International (BHM) to Albany, GA (ABY)
- Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International (BHM) to Alexandria, LA (AEX)
- Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International (BHM) to Magnolia, AR (AGO)
- Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International (BHM) to Augusta, GA (AGS)
Popular Direct Flights to St Landry Parish-Ahart Field
The flight distance from Birmingham to Opelousas is 326 miles and average flight time is 2 hours 6 minutes. If you were to drive from Birmingham to Opelousas, it would take 7 hours 49 minutes to drive 391 miles.
More information about Birmingham (BHM)
More information about Opelousas (OPL)
"Trip was fantastic and the pilot extremely professional. I wish I could do all my trips through you!!!"
LINEAR AIR CUSTOMER