Flights from Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International to Baton Rouge Metro Ryan Field
Direct flights from Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport (BHM) in Birmingham, AL to Baton Rouge Metro Ryan Field Airport (BTR) in Baton Rouge, LA via air taxi
Total airfare between Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport and Baton Rouge Metro Ryan Field Airport ranges from $3175 to $13572 for the specified travel dates. The total fare is the price for the entire plane (price per person is based on the number of passengers entered above). Flight duration ranges from 1 hour 14 minutes to 2 hours 48 minutes, depending on the aircraft.
Cessna 172 Skyhawk or similar
Beechcraft Baron 58TC or similar
Cirrus SR22 or similar
Beechcraft King Air 350 or similar
Piper Navajo or similar
Embraer Phenom 100 or similar
Embraer Phenom 300 or similar
Popular Direct Flights from Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International
- Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International (BHM) to Asheville, NC (AVL)
- Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International (BHM) to Spartanburg, SC (SPA)
- Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International (BHM) to Columbia, SC (CAE)
- Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International (BHM) to Bainbridge, GA (BGE)
- Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International (BHM) to Jacksonville , FL (CRG)
Popular Direct Flights to Baton Rouge Metro Ryan Field
The flight distance from Birmingham to Baton Rouge is 288 miles and average flight time is 2 hours 48 minutes. If you were to drive from Birmingham to Baton Rouge, it would take 6 hours 55 minutes to drive 346 miles.
More information about Birmingham (BHM)
More information about Baton Rouge (BTR)
"Great flight. You guys are really making charter affordable and awesome"
LINEAR AIR CUSTOMER