Flights from Albuquerque/Sunport International to Clayton Municipal Airpark
Direct flights from Albuquerque/Sunport International Airport (ABQ) in Albuquerque, NM to Clayton Municipal Airpark Airport (CAO) in Clayton, NM via air taxi
Total airfare between Albuquerque/Sunport International Airport and Clayton Municipal Airpark Airport ranges from $2057 to $15495 for the specified travel dates. The total fare is the price for the entire plane (price per person is based on the number of passengers entered above). Flight duration ranges from 56 minutes to 1 hour 31 minutes, depending on the aircraft.
Cessna 182 or similar
Cessna 210 or similar
Cessna 402 or similar
Cirrus SR22 or similar
Pilatus PC-12 or similar
Embraer Phenom 100 or similar
Citation CJ2 or similar
Popular Direct Flights from Albuquerque/Sunport International
- Albuquerque/Sunport International (ABQ) to Akron, CO (AKO)
- Albuquerque/Sunport International (ABQ) to Alpine, TX (ALE)
- Albuquerque/Sunport International (ABQ) to Alamogordo, NM (ALM)
- Albuquerque/Sunport International (ABQ) to Alamosa, CO (ALS)
- Albuquerque/Sunport International (ABQ) to Amarillo, TX (AMA)
Popular Direct Flights to Clayton Municipal Airpark
The flight distance from Albuquerque to Clayton is 188 miles and average flight time is 1 hour 30 minutes. If you were to drive from Albuquerque to Clayton, it would take 4 hours 31 minutes to drive 226 miles.
More information about Albuquerque (ABQ)
More information about Clayton (CAO)
"Smooth per usual, from booking to landing!"
LINEAR AIR CUSTOMER