Flights from Adirondack Regional to Martin State
Direct flights from Adirondack Regional Airport (SLK) in Saranac Lake, NY to Martin State Airport (MTN) in Baltimore, MD via air taxi
Total airfare between Adirondack Regional Airport and Martin State Airport ranges from $4014 to $14564 for the specified travel dates. The total fare is the price for the entire plane (price per person is based on the number of passengers entered above). Flight duration ranges from 1 hour 29 minutes to 3 hours 6 minutes, depending on the aircraft.
Cessna Cardinal or similar
Cessna 206 or similar
Cessna 421 or similar
Cirrus SR22 or similar
Beechcraft King Air E90 or similar
Embraer Phenom 100 or similar
Embraer Phenom 300 or similar
The flight distance from Saranac Lake to Baltimore is 319 miles and average flight time is 3 hours 6 minutes. If you were to drive from Saranac Lake to Baltimore, it would take 7 hours 39 minutes to drive 383 miles.
More information about Saranac Lake (SLK)
More information about Baltimore (MTN)
"Great flight. You guys are really making charter affordable and awesome"
LINEAR AIR CUSTOMER
Other Airports Near Adirondack Regional
- Lake Placid Airport (LKP) in Lake Placid, 13 miles away
- Plattsburgh International Airport (PBG) in Plattsburgh, 35 miles away
- Massena International/Richards Field Airport (MSS) in Massena, 43 miles away
Other Airports Near Martin State
- Baltimore/Washington Intl Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) in Baltimore, 15 miles away
- Fort Meade (Odenton) Tipton Airport (FME) in Fort Meade Odenton, 22 miles away
- Lee Airport (ANP) in Annapolis, 24 miles away