Flights from Adirondack Regional to Martha's Vineyard
Direct flights from Adirondack Regional Airport (SLK) in Saranac Lake, NY to Martha's Vineyard Airport (MVY) in Vineyard Haven, MA via air taxi
Total airfare between Adirondack Regional Airport and Martha's Vineyard Airport ranges from $2942 to $14002 for the specified travel dates. The total fare is the price for the entire plane (price per person is based on the number of passengers entered above). Flight duration ranges from 1 hour 4 minutes to 2 hours 7 minutes, depending on the aircraft.
Cessna Cardinal or similar
Cessna 206 or similar
Cessna 421 or similar
Cirrus SR22 or similar
Beechcraft King Air E90 or similar
Embraer Phenom 100 or similar
Citation CJ3 or similar
The flight distance from Saranac Lake to Vineyard Haven is 239 miles and average flight time is 2 hours 7 minutes. If you were to drive from Saranac Lake to Vineyard Haven, it would take 5 hours 44 minutes to drive 287 miles.
More information about Saranac Lake (SLK)
More information about Vineyard Haven (MVY)
"Your team has been excellent this summer - thanks."
LINEAR AIR CUSTOMER
Other Airports Near Adirondack Regional
- Lake Placid Airport (LKP) in Lake Placid, 13 miles away
- Plattsburgh International Airport (PBG) in Plattsburgh, 35 miles away
- Massena International/Richards Field Airport (MSS) in Massena, 43 miles away
Other Airports Near Martha's Vineyard
- Barnstable Municipal/Boardman-Polando Field Airport (HYA) in Hyannis, 22 miles away
- New Bedford Regional Airport (EWB) in New Bedford, 23 miles away
- Nantucket Memorial Airport (ACK) in Nantucket, 26 miles away