Flights from Adirondack Regional to Bradford Regional
Direct flights from Adirondack Regional Airport (SLK) in Saranac Lake, NY to Bradford Regional Airport (BFD) in Bradford, PA via air taxi
Total airfare between Adirondack Regional Airport and Bradford Regional Airport ranges from $3347 to $13399 for the specified travel dates. The total fare is the price for the entire plane (price per person is based on the number of passengers entered above). Flight duration ranges from 1 hour 16 minutes to 2 hours 25 minutes, depending on the aircraft.
Cessna Cardinal or similar
Cessna 206 or similar
Cessna 421 or similar
Cirrus SR22 or similar
Beechcraft King Air E90 or similar
Embraer Phenom 100 or similar
Embraer Phenom 300 or similar
The flight distance from Saranac Lake to Bradford is 248 miles and average flight time is 2 hours 25 minutes. If you were to drive from Saranac Lake to Bradford, it would take 5 hours 57 minutes to drive 298 miles.
More information about Saranac Lake (SLK)
More information about Bradford (BFD)
"Joe, our pilot, was very professional, enjoyable to talk to, and gave us great confidence."
LINEAR AIR CUSTOMER
Other Airports Near Adirondack Regional
- Lake Placid Airport (LKP) in Lake Placid, 13 miles away
- Plattsburgh International Airport (PBG) in Plattsburgh, 35 miles away
- Massena International/Richards Field Airport (MSS) in Massena, 43 miles away
Other Airports Near Bradford Regional
- St Marys Municipal Airport (STQ) in St Marys, 24 miles away
- Cattaraugus County-Olean Municipal Airport (OLE) in Olean, 29 miles away
- Wellsville Municipal/Tarantine Field Airport (ELZ) in Wellsville, 34 miles away