Flights from Addington Field to John H Batten International
Direct flights from Addington Field Airport (EKX) in Elizabethtown, KY to John H Batten International Airport (RAC) in Racine, WI via air taxi
Total airfare between Addington Field Airport and John H Batten International Airport ranges from $3658 to $13250 for the specified travel dates. The total fare is the price for the entire plane (price per person is based on the number of passengers entered above). Flight duration ranges from 1 hour 18 minutes to 3 hours 5 minutes, depending on the aircraft.
Cessna Skyhawk 172R or similar
Cirrus SR22 Turbo or similar
Cessna 303 or similar
Piper Navajo or similar
Beechcraft King Air 90 or similar
Embraer Phenom 100 or similar
Embraer Phenom 300 or similar
Popular Direct Flights to John H Batten International
The flight distance from Elizabethtown to Racine is 317 miles and average flight time is 3 hours 5 minutes. If you were to drive from Elizabethtown to Racine, it would take 7 hours 36 minutes to drive 380 miles.
More information about Elizabethtown (EKX)
More information about Racine (RAC)
"This was our first booking with Linear. Everyone was very helpful in the process, especially Rick."
LINEAR AIR CUSTOMER
Other Airports Near Addington Field
- Samuels Field Airport (BRY) in Bardstown, 22 miles away
- Louisville International/Standiford Field Airport (SDF) in Louisville, 31 miles away
- Bowman Field Airport (LOU) in Louisville, 35 miles away
Other Airports Near John H Batten International
- Kenosha Regional Airport (ENW) in Kenosha, 11 miles away
- Milwaukee General Mitchell International Airport (MKE) in Milwaukee, 12 miles away
- Chicago/Waukegan Regional Airport (UGN) in Chicago, 21 miles away